Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am truly Malaysian

Recent newspapers, blogs, Facebook status, Youtube links are quite synchronized into one topic...which I do not want to touch because to me, it is so unnecessary and uncalled for.

The recent events are, to me, a form of manipulation from people who are opportunist. They try to manipulate everyone by playing on race, and from the expected reaction, they would come out to take advantage of the situation for their own agenda.

While this happened, ordinary people like us, who are working hard to survive in the world that is gradually increasing in price, are struggling to strike a balance in life. We do not have time for all these rubbish, as I still see Malaysians as a harmony and peace lover.

I do not allow myself to be manipulated by these hypocrites, opportunists, and so-called justice fighters, who hide behind their mask of good people, while behind, they are full with motives and agendas. It doesn't need a smart person to see through these evil agendas.

I do not want to be victimized and manipulated.

I just want my beloved country to be peaceful and developed.

Let us push all these agendas away, and work towards a better future.

No comments: